Like This Content? Bookmark and Share it!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Who is Hiring? More Jobs for the Week Feb 14 – 20

by Daniella Nicole

As I go about my daily business for work and home, I have begun to check out the jobs/careers section of each business site I come across in order to see if they have openings I can pass along. Here are some more that I came across:

Staples is hiring across the country. This is the link for the non-hourly (corporate/managerial/etc) openings.

Novell is hiring. Multiple locations, including international. Mostly tech, a few internships and one tax/finance (internship).

Hulu is hiring. Multiple locations. 24 openings, currently.

eBay is hiring. Multiple openings and locations.

Home Shopping Network is hiring. Multiple job types and locations. Currently there are 69 job openings.

TicketMaster is hiring. Multiple job types and locations.

If you get a job from these listings, please let us know. Good luck!

No comments:

Copyright © 2008 - 2011 Daniella Nicole. All rights reserved.