Like This Content? Bookmark and Share it!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

G-Man, Baby

by Daniella Nicole

I've read a lot of news and postings about the government following blogs, tweets, Facebook postings and the like. Being ever opportunistic, I previously came up with a way to use this to my advantage (monetizing online endeavors = free 'government' healthcare). Yesterday, I came up with another way: finding me a nice G-man (they are totally hot!)

The playful postings to Facebook yesterday lead me to create this lyrical parody of Santa Baby (Eartha Kitt version) that flirts with those sexy G-men while also addressing the government spying issue. Feel free to sing along! Lyrics below the video.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
G-Man, Baby

G-Man baby, just put away the warrant you see,
For me.
been an awful good girl,
G-Man baby, and hurry on over tonight.

G-Man honey, bring your sweet Glock pistol too,
22.
I'll wait up for you dear,
G-Man baby, and hurry on over tonight.

Think of all the fun we've missed,
Think of all the times that we could’ve kissed,
Next year I could be oh so good,
If you'll just take me off the watch list,

G-Man honey, I want a shot,
And really that's not a lot,
Been an angel all year,
G-Man baby, and hurry on over tonight.

G-Man Cutie, there's one thing I really do need,
Your lead
To a G-Man all mine,
G-Man Cutie, and hurry on over tonight.

G-Man baby, and fill my time with face rubs,
And love.
Just don’t cross the line,
G-Man cutie, and hurry on over tonight.

Come and sweep me off my feet,
with the way you follow all of my tweets,
I really do believe in you,
Let's see if you believe in me,

G-Man honey, forgot to mention one little thing,
A ring.
But, not on the tapped phone,
G-Man baby, and hurry on over tonight.

Hurry on over tonight,
Hurry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Copyright © 2008 - 2011 Daniella Nicole. All rights reserved.