Like This Content? Bookmark and Share it!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dani Hits the Airwaves – Across the Blogs Radio Show

Photo © Chance Agrella
I tuned into one of my favorite bloggers doing a guest appearance over on Blog Talk Radio today, and I even called in! It was suggested that I take my blogging experience to the next level and do a radio show. I write multiple blogs, but the suggestion was made to combine them all into one radio show, rather than try to figure out which one to devote a whole show to, or try to do shows for each.

At first I thought perhaps that would be a little too ‘multiple personality’ as I cover such a variety of topics in my blogs. Then, I thought it would be a good thing as it would allow me to talk about whatever was on my mind or in the news, and it would allow you, my audience to talk about whatever was on your mind or in the news, as well.

I am tossing around a few ideas right now, and if I did this, I would devote a ‘segment’ to each of the topics/areas I cover in my blogs.

I would like to get guests on my show, and one thought is to use many of YOU as my guests. Want your 15 minutes of fame? No need to cyberbully or injure yourself for YouTube – come on the show and share your story, your thoughts, and your expertise! Guests don’t even have to be in my home studio – you can “call in” by phone, Skype, or online. The show would have the ability to take callers, as well, by the same means.

I don’t want the show to get all Jerry Springer, but I do want to share stories that people can relate to or learn from. You can plug your new blog, book, or business, too.

Interested in advertising on such a show? Contact me and we’ll set up a sweet deal for you with my show and Blog Talk Radio.

Musician or indie band? I need theme music for this show, so you can get free exposure (aka advertising) by creating my theme or letting me use something you already have that fits with my show. Alternatively, I may get an ASCAP license or whip up something simple, myself. Contact me with your details and ideas, if you are interested. Please be sure to send me a link to your website/your online music samples.

So, what do you think? If I did this, would you listen or be a guest? I could archive shows so you could listen anytime, and I could put players on my blogs (I think).

Whether in the comment section here or by my contact email, please let me know what you think. There is some work involved in setting something like this up, and I am hesitant to jump into it unless I know it is going to be of interest to you.

No comments:

Copyright © 2008 - 2011 Daniella Nicole. All rights reserved.