Like This Content? Bookmark and Share it!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hooked on Widgets

My latest fun widget find (besides the Stargate clock)

THE IMPOSSIBLE QUIZ!

This game is addictive and zany. Thinking outside the box is a plus to win this game.



I have to admit, I am getting a bit addicted to widgets. As much as I want to keep my blogs and websites looking streamlined and clean, I have a hard time not adding stuff I think is fun or might be helpful. Oy!

I am thinking its time to 'clean up my act' and reorganize my blogs so there isn't so much stuff in the side panels. Its not that I am looking for more stuff to do, but I have considered writing a blog just about widgets so I have a place to load up all my favorite widgets while keeping my blogs and websites clean.

What do you think? Do you like a little bit of clutter, or do you like bare-bones sites? Is the clutter ok if its fun or informative? Should it only be strictly related to the site?

What is YOUR opinion about widgets and blog/website clutter?

No comments:

Copyright © 2008 - 2011 Daniella Nicole. All rights reserved.