Like This Content? Bookmark and Share it!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Confetti Cakes - Amazing Edible Art

Not too long ago I posted on my Feathers, Fins, and Fur blog about a sculpted dog cake made by Confetti Cakes. The video clip I included showed how they made the cake. It was very interesting to watch.

I love art, I love food/cooking, and I used to decorate cakes. So many of the cakes they create look like the real thing, and the process can be very time-consuming. I am totally amazed by the talent and work that goes into creating each of their cakes. So, today, I am posting two videos regarding Confetti Cakes owner Elisa Strauss and her amazing creations here on the Junk Drawer blog.

The first video aired on PBS showing the owner, Elisa Strauss, making a sushi board cake.



The next video clip shows a compilation of Elisa Strauss clips from various shows. Along the way, you get to see more of the amazing cakes she has created, and pick up a few tips to try at home.



Have you ever made such a fancy cake? Would you ever try?

No comments:

Copyright © 2008 - 2011 Daniella Nicole. All rights reserved.