Like This Content? Bookmark and Share it!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Virtual Health Care: See Your Doctor Online

I wrote a short article about the money and time-saving benefits of virtual medical care, and I think it is an interesting topic for discussion. I couldn't include all the information I found in the article I wrote, but what I found is amazing and feasible.

I can't reprint the article, but I can give you a link to check it out.

Virtual Health Care: Online Doctor's Office Visits Coming Soon


What do YOU think about virtual health care and being able to consult with your doctor via email and IM for most things? What do you think about the application of virtual health care as a means of creating more affordable health care?

No comments:

Copyright © 2008 - 2011 Daniella Nicole. All rights reserved.