Like This Content? Bookmark and Share it!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Step Back in Time – Victorian Pins and Greek Architecture

I have a very talented friend who I want to honor and support today. This multi-talented entrepreneur has two talents in particular that I want to blog about.

The first is her Handmade Victorian Pins (and more!). These lovely pieces of jewelry and other items are reasonably priced, and some are antiques. Each pin comes with a unique (written) story. The means of ordering is detailed on the site for the pins and other items.

The next item is related to her talent as a photographer. She recently took a trip to Greece (pre-riots) and got some great shots of the area, including some amazing photos of doorways and windows. That may sound odd, but once you see the photos you will understand why they caught her eye and are now part of a gorgeous 2009 Calendar.

2009 Doorways and Windows of Greece Calendar










For now, the way to preview the photos and order the calendar is via Facebook (use the link). If you have any trouble with either, please let me know and I will assist you. I have ordered my own calendar, and soon I will be ordering a pin (I need to make up my mind as to which one I want first!).

Please note I get nothing for sending business in her direction or in the direction of the other entrepreneurs I list in my directory, other than the joy of helping support other entrepreneurs.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Copyright © 2008 - 2011 Daniella Nicole. All rights reserved.