Like This Content? Bookmark and Share it!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

BIG News for Daniella Nicole and the Dani's Junk Drawer Blog

by Daniella Nicole

For some reason I have yet to discern, it has become sheer time-consuming torture to get anything posted on this (or any other blogger/blogspot) blog. There was a time when it was a simple process, but now it takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r just to get the template page to load, with an ongoing onslaught of messages popping up informing me that the page is 'unresponsive' and asking if I wish to kill it or wait. As much as I would love to 'kill it', since I have already invested a chunk of time in just getting it to load, I choose to 'wait'. and wait. and wait. and wait. You get the idea.

So, I have not been blogging nearly as much as I would like to and have tried several alternatives-none of which have worked out the way I wanted them to.

This brings me to the good stuff.

Today, it was my honor and privilege to be approached by someone with an offer to blog on his site. Its an incredible opportunity and he is a truly talented man in his industry. It is going to be a blast working with him and I am truly honored that he asked me to do this.

So, once it gets set up, I will post the official scoop with links and all here so you can check it out over there. This means that once that blog is up and running the posts you would normally find here will be going there.

That doesn't mean I will never come back and post anything here, but until this becomes less of a mind-numbing, torturous time-drain for making even simple posts, its not a wise use of my time.

So, stay tuned. I'll post the official good news as soon as we are ready to launch.

Thank you for all of the support and feedback you have given me over the years. You ROCK! I hope you enjoy the new blog and its home as much as I know I will.

~Dani

No comments:

Copyright © 2008 - 2011 Daniella Nicole. All rights reserved.