Like This Content? Bookmark and Share it!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Important Cancer Screening and Detection Information for Women

While I have lost tremendous respect for Rosie O'Donnell, I have embedded the following video from her because it contains very important cancer screening and detection information for women in it. I came across it when I saw reports about an incident between Larry King and Fran Drescher. The search for details led me to a site which had this video.

I was horrified (but not exactly surprised) to learn that so many helpful tests  used for the early detection of cancer in women are NOT covered by insurance. That needs to change.

Speaking of cancer, early National Enquirer reports about Patrick Swayze having cancer have turned out to be partially true. Score one point for them actually getting something right.

On my final cancer note, please be sure, Ladies and Gentleman, to do all you can to keep yourself healthy and screen accurately for cancer. More information about cancer may be found at the National Cancer Institute website.

No comments:

Copyright © 2008 - 2011 Daniella Nicole. All rights reserved.