Like This Content? Bookmark and Share it!

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I'm Not Anti-Democrat: I'm Anti-Stupid-Person



I have posted recently a couple of blogs which mock some Democrats. To clear up any misunderstanding, let me again state I am NOT Anti-Democrat. I am an Equal Opportunity Mocker.

This really just makes me Anti-Stupid-Person.

Now, I could make a crack about the fact that just because a lot of Democrats fall into this category, it STILL doesn't mean I am Anti-Democrat. . . but, let's face it. . almost all politicians fall into that category, so really it just brings us back to me being Anti-Stupid-Person, again.

Probably because the Senate majority is Democratic, there is more media attention to their stupidity than to that of the Republicans. So, in the spirit of fairness, if YOU see any good articles about the stupid things the Repubs (or any other policitians)are doing, by all means forward them on to me.

Why should the Dems have all the fun on my blog?


heh heh heh


Like what I wrote and want to buy me a cherry coke?

No comments:

Copyright © 2008 - 2011 Daniella Nicole. All rights reserved.