Like This Content? Bookmark and Share it!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

More Human Tetris and Other Japanese TV Fun!

The long-awaited day has arrived: a new episode of Human Tetris is available! WOO HOO! I am NOT a big fan of television, but I admit, I am completely addicted to this show.

Human Tetris 4 from Youtube user aaaaaaa4000


I have also discovered some other funny Japanese television shows and skits.

Matrix-style Couple Food Fight from Youtube user cariba2332


Human Pac-Man from Youtube user theproz

As far as Japanese television, and any international television shows, really, there are some shows which are really risque or even sick . . .and others are just downright creative and hysterically funny.

American television producers could learn a lot from the good, clean fun of international entertainment.

What do you think about international television versus American television?

Like what I wrote and want to buy me a cherry coke?

No comments:

Copyright © 2008 - 2011 Daniella Nicole. All rights reserved.