Like This Content? Bookmark and Share it!

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Introductory Blog Post

I started this blog as a means of having one place where I could blog about a wide assortment of topics, as a wide assortment of topics get my attention and are on my mind.

No topic is safe from scrutiny here, although for the sake of propriety and personal ignorance, there will be some topics I will not be blogging about. If you want to read about astrophysics or marital aids you will have to find a different blog to subscribe to and read.

At some point in my blogging I am sure it will come out that I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (LDS) otherwise known as "The Mormon Church". This blog is in no way associated with the church; and please have the good sense to not judge the church or other members of it by my human frailties, weaknesses, and big mouth.

So, enjoy a refreshing beverage while you peruse my rants and please feel free to add your own in the comments section here. I'd love to hear from you. Just bear in mind that I am moderating this forum and hate speech, crude and vulgar language, personal attacks, and generally foul remarks will be deleted at my discretion.

Let's keep it PG - PG13 rated around here, folks.

Thanks!

~Daniella Nicole a.k.a. "Dani"
See my other blog on LDS Dating


Like what I wrote and want to buy me a cherry coke?

No comments:

Copyright © 2008 - 2011 Daniella Nicole. All rights reserved.